Friday, 24 January 2014

I'm sick!

Okey..due to my great-package of virus..I now declare....holiday trip to the lala land...tidooooo secara marathon! Yeayyy

Banyaklah yeay nye...it is not a big yeay if u have to stay at home doing nothing but sleep! Ok maybe a small yeayy I can guarantee. 

But but but..I 'loovee' to have this rather than let the virus jump into my Dhia. Not ever.  Nauzubillah tak nak Dhia sakit2.

Im kinda boring for what I advised to do is just rest n do nothing that involved big movement. Sapu sampah? No no no. Mop? Cannot..cuci bilik air? Ammmakkk..padahal ni lah yang aku nak buat bila ada peluang kt rumah.

My conjunctivitis is nearly to bad condition.  Nearly feel the eye ball were falling out! Kesakitan yg melampau! Ulser dalam mulut pun tak nak kalah! Pms..tak penah2 sakit melampau..kali ni sakit sampai demam2! Over!

Ape2 pun..Alhamdulillah feeling much more better today..but not to the stage of a great wellness. 

Mata masih merah
Ulser still there
Pms gone
Fever gone

Drink more water Beti!

Nak cerita pasal holiday haritu...later lah!
Till then ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU :)