Wednesday, 10 June 2015

I smell HEAVEN :)

So last Friday, 5th of June 2015.  I'm sure it was a very happy day to my brother and my SIL of course for their newborn baby.  Its their 3rd child. The name given is Muhammad Amir Zharif bin Ahmad Nor Azhar.  Fuhh quite a long name to write huh?hahaha..but its ok lah..never mine..as long as the parents happy kan :)

I wish i had the chance to gomol2 him when we pay a visit to him at Hospital Azzahra, Bangi.  But, being me is such a penakut one.  I think he is too fragile to hold.  So i just stare at him. Just stare...huhu.  He is super duper cute.  Macam SinChan...wawawa.  The mother look-alike.



So, 1 more to go mak...haha..you have one more grandchild to be push out soon insyaaAllah, im a bit nervous but cant hardly wait for it because this lady is tooo biggg toooo handle. aiyarrrkkk...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU :)